Monday, May 26, 2014

After Mastectomy, Angelina Jolie will undergo a hysterectomy
  The 38 -year-old - whose mother Marcheline Bertrand died of breast cancer and ovarian cancer in 2007 - has had a double mastectomy last year after discovering that she was a carrier of the BRCA1 gene, increasing its chances of getting both types of disease one day. She said: " My mother had breast cancer and ovarian cancer, so I atavism this ... I prefer to anticipate and take my provisions . I should soon have surgery for my ovaries. "

  Angelina - who raises children Maddox , 12, Pax, 10 years , 9 years old Zahara , Shiloh , 7, and twin five Knox and Vivienne with her boyfriend Brad Pitt - was proud to reveal that she had undergone a double mastectomy to push more women to get tested for cancer screening embarrassment . During this first operation, she had the opportunity to hear many personal stories that have moved.

  She told Stylist magazine : 'I have received many nice letters from women after they have done this test . Some of them are actually check in time and they are at now in good health with their children. It was very moving to read it and say that there is something. This makes me very happy . We do not know if there will be a cancer or not one day but if you have the means to prevent it , we must try . ''

0 comments:

Post a Comment